1. Contact Info
Asociatia pentru Dezvolatre Urbana/Urban Development Association , Nr. înreg. în reg. Asoc. și Fund. 35 / A / 2009, Dosar Trib. Buc. nr. 150 / 20.01.2009, Headquarters: Str. Știrbei Vodă, nr. 158, bl. 23A, ap. 7, sector 1, București, România, Bank account: RO42RNCB0072135032030001, deschis la BCR, CUI: 2506683
Maintaining your privacy is really important to us. You entrust us with sensitive information, and we take that responsibility seriously.
This document explains how we collect, store and use personal data when you subscribe for our services, purchase or download a tactile drawing.
2. What information do we collect?
Your personal data: When we say your “personal data”, we mean any information that identifies any person, that you provide to us when you subscribe or download a report or that is contained in any other information that you provide to us (or that you authorise a third party to give to us on your behalf).
Your “personal data” may also be contained in information that we collect about you in connection with your use of our newsletter and mailings. When it comes to your personal data, we comply with our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation and any other applicable data protection legislation from time to time.
Information you provide: Your personal data includes the information you provide, or that you authorise someone else to provide, when you sign up for an account or sign up to receive our emails, or when you answer questionnaires, surveys, enter competitions or provide information in your account profile.
Examples of this personal data include your name, your email address,your address, telephone number.
We do not collect or process special categories of personal data, as defined under GDPR. Also, we do not knowingly collect or solicit any personal data from anyone under the age of sixteen or knowingly allow such persons to register for www.tactileimage.org. The e-learning platform is not directed at children under the age of sixteen. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under age sixteen without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
Information we collect: We collect information about your activity linked to our newsletter and mailings as long as you remain a subscriber. Some of this data may be “personal data”, where it identifies a person. This includes whether you received, opened or clicked on a newsletter as well as the date and time of the activity. We do this to improve our service and to understand trends to enhance and customise our service. Here’s the information that we collect and how we use it:
- We monitor patterns of usage, such as open dates and times and click activity so we can understand how people are using our newsletters to improve our products and communication.
- We also monitor patterns of usage so that we can tailor any communications we may send you.
We collect information about your activity linked to our reports where they are downloaded from our site. Here’s the information that we collect and how we use it:
- Personal information provided by you when you download the accessible graphics (or that you authorise a third party to give to us on your behalf).
- We monitor and store information on the graphics downloaded so we can understand what topics are of interest to people and use this to improve our products and our communication
We collect information about your activity linked to our website www.tactileimage.org. This is not personal information but aggregated user traffic information, such as page visits, article clicks, demographics . We use this information to improve our website, advertising and promotions, and to understand user browser activity.
In addition to your personal data, we will also hold financial transaction data, on the donation or sponsorship that you made. This information is limited to the amount of the transaction, the date of the transaction. We do not receive full payment card details from our online payment processing providers (Paypal).
3. What do we use your data for?
Providing Tactile Images services – We use your personal data to enable us to register you and provide you with access to www.TactileImages.org services. It will also enable us to contact you by email, post, SMS, or telephone where necessary concerning the e-learning platform www.TactileImages.org
Improving Tactile Images platform – We will also use and analyse your personal data and financial transaction (donation, sponsorship) data so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business, customer service and the features of the Tactile Images platform in generally.
Providing Insights – We monitor anonymous, aggregated information about website and social media traffic so that we can produce insights about the reach and audience for our products and services. For example, based on an anonymous, aggregate data analysis, we will assess the impact and interest in certain topics or features. We may share these insights with customers or in our promotional material. We may also use them internally to improve our product and communications. Just to be clear – we will never identify you personally in such communications and will never report data in such a way that you could be identified.
Contacting you for Marketing Purposes – We may use your personal data to contact you by email, post, SMS, social media and/or telephone to let you know about our other Tactile Images services, content, offers or product ranges which may be of interest to you. We will only use your data in this way where you have provided consent, we have legitimate business reasons for doing so, or where we are otherwise entitled by law to do so.
If you would like us to stop providing you with such notifications, just inform us using firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, this may take up to three working day to take effect. To stop receiving newsletters from Tactile Images you should unsubscribe via the link in your newsletter.
Legal Requirements – We may use your personal data to comply with any legal obligations to which we are subject.
If you would like to update the personal data we hold about you, please login to your Tactile Images account or contact us at email@example.com with your request.
4. Why do we use your personal data?
We collect and use your personal data for a variety of reasons. We need some data to enter into and perform our sponsorship contract with you – for example your contact details and other information requested during the Tactile Images. If you fail to provide such data we will be unable to provide our legal formalities to you.
Other information we collect because we have legitimate non-profit interests, for example, in:
- Ensuring that we can onboard you as a donor and manage your account;
- Understanding how our users use our products, services and websites;
- Understanding and responding to users feedback;
- Researching and analysing the services our uers want;
- Improving our product and better understanding how our users use it.
In some circumstances we may process your personal data because it is required for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation.
5. Who do we share your information with?
We will share your personal and financial data with third parties in certain circumstances:
- We may pass aggregate information on the usage of the www.TactileImages.org website and social media and the downloading of graphics to our partners who are working with us to create content. This will never include your personal data.
We may also share your personal and financial data with third parties:
- in the event that we, our non-profit, or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party (in which case personal information about customers will be one of the transferred assets);
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal or financial data in order to comply with any legal obligation; to cooperate with law enforcement officials in the investigation of unlawful activities of www.TactileImages.org website users or relating to www.TactileImages.org users; or in order to enforce or apply any contract with you; or to protect our rights, property, or safety of our employees, customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We also utilise a number of carefully selected third parties to help provide our services to you. Examples of these functions include email, providing marketing assistance and data analysis and handling credit card transactions. In choosing to work with any such third parties, we will always ensure that the security policies and confidentiality arrangements of those third parties adhere to the same requirements we ourselves impose and expect, as a minimum. No ownership rights to the data will be transferred to any third party.
6. How long do we store your data for?
We only store your data for as long as necessary for the purposes of processing set out in this policy. When you cancel your donation/sponsorhip with Tactile Images your data will be deleted.
To ensure the integrity of our systems and your data, we utilise various technologies to continually take secure, encrypted backups. Data remains archived within these backups and these are maintained according to our defined two-year data retention policy, after which they are removed.
7. You can export your data at any time
We can support you in exporting a copy of your data whenever you like – this will include your personal data and activity history. You can also ask us for a copy of your personal data that we hold. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can delete your data at any time
You have the option to delete all of your data at any time, we can support you in deleting your data. Please contact us a email@example.com.
9. We don’t store your credit card details
10. What are your rights?
- Access to your personal data: You can ask us to confirm if we are processing your personal data and you may request a copy of your personal data by contacting our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right to change or withdraw your consent: Where you have given us consent to make use of your personal data for any of the purposes outlined in this policy, you may withdraw that consent by contacting us using email@example.com.
- If you wish to change your contact preferences or no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, contacting our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right to Rectification: You may ask us to update out of date or inaccurate information we hold about you. To do so, please contact our support team at email@example.com.
- Right to Erasure: In certain circumstances you may ask us to erase your Personal Data. If you would like us to erase the personal data we hold about you, please contacting our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying why you would like us to do so.
- Right to Data Portability: In certain circumstances you may ask us to provide you with the personal data that we hold about you in a structured, commonly used, machine readable form, or ask for us to send such personal data to another data controller. Please contact our support team at email@example.com.
- Right to object: In certain circumstances you may object to our processing of your personal data. Please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right to restrict processing: You can ask us to restrict the processing of personal data we hold about you in certain circumstances. Please contact our support team at email@example.com.
- Make a complaint: You may make a complaint about our data processing activities to a supervisory authority. In Romania , “Autoritatea Națională de Supraveghere a Prelucrării Datelor cu Caracter Personal” is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Further details can be found on their website at https://www.dataprotection.ro/.
12. Security and data storage
We take security and privacy seriously. We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep your personal and financial transaction data secure once it has been transferred to our systems. We adopt appropriate, industry standard data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
Where we utilise third parties to help provide our services, we will always ensure that the security policies and confidentiality arrangements of those third parties adhere to the same requirements we ourselves impose and expect, as a minimum.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the www.TactileImages.org website you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Please note that the internet is not a secure medium and although we will do our best to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted to the www.TactileImages.org website or through Tactile Images platform itself. Any transmission is at your own risk.
14. Getting in touch